I hope you liked my minimalist tips to pack lighter! As promised I’m going to share a “what I brought for a 10 days trip” packing list.
I travelled to Estonia, Lithuania, Poland, and Germany in April and the weather wasn’t fantastic. I brought sport clothes as I was training for a half marathon but I would skip that if you don’t plan on working out. I recommend leaving your laptop at home and using your phone/tablet instead unless you’re a blogger like me.
- 1 pair of black jeans
- 1 denim jacket
- 1 jumper
- 2 long sleeved t-shirts
- 1 short sleeved t-shirt (for sleeping)
- 1 set of workout clothes (leggings, sport bra, and t-shirt)
- 1 scarf
- 2 dresses (I only ended up using one)
- 1 pair pantyhose
- 7 pairs of underwear
- 2 bras (soft bras takes up less room than push up, etc.)
- 4 pairs of socks
- 1 pair of shoes (running shoes that I also used for daily use)
- A small backpack for daily use
- Reusable drinking bottle
- Cutlery set
- Crocheting stuff
- A book
- Camera and tripod
- Adapters for everything
- A small towel
- A tote bag
I almost use no toiletries, so this was really easy
- Tooth brush and tooth paste
- Natural soap bar (I never use shampoo as a zero waste natural soap bar works just as well for me. One bar lasts for around a year and comes with no plastic waste. It’s also firm so you can have it in your hand luggage)
- Face lotion
- Vitamin pills and other medicine
- Hand lotion
I did end up buying some second hand clothes in Estonia as they had amazing thrift stores. I purchased one dress, a hat, and a pair of jeans. Luckily my boyfriend (who is an extreme minimalist) had the room for it in his luggage.
Do you have some minimalist travel tips yourself? I’m always open to expand my knowledge and find ways to dive deeper into using less!